|Complete Deck Lists by Type|
|A-C • D-F • G-J • K-O • P-S • T-V • W-Z|
A "Tricky Turbo" Deck is essentially a cheaper version of the popular "Teleport Dark Armed" deck. The key difference is the use of "The Tricky" in place of "Dark Armed Dragon", due to "The Tricky's" greater synergy with Synchro Monster's and cheaper price.
The way the deck works is as follows:
- Use the "Destiny Hero Draw Engine" combo to power through your deck
- Special Summon "The Tricky" through its effect
- Summon Tuner monsters for a Synchro Summon
There are many possible ways to do this, but the easiest is the same in any Synchro deck, and that is to use "Destiny Hero - Malicious'" effect to Special Summon another from your deck, then use "Emergency Teleport" to Special Summon "Krebons" and Synchro Summon any Level 8 Synchro Monster. "Mystic Tomato" can also be used to search for "Malicious", "Peten the Dark Clown" or "Krebons".
Another advantage the "Tricky Turbo" has is the higher amount of Synchro Monsters it can summon, using thi method:
- Discard "Malicious" to Special Summon "The Tricky"
- Activate "Malicious'" effect to Special Summon another from your deck
- Activate "Emergency Teleport" to Special Summon "Krebons" and Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster with "Krebons" and "Destiny Hero - Malicious"
- Remove the second "Malicious" to summon a third
- Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and activate its effect to Special Summon "Krebons"
- Synchro Summon two more Level 8 Synchro Monsters with "The Tricky" and "Junk Synchron", and "Malicious" and "Krebons"
- The Tricky x3
- Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
- Destiny Hero - Malicious x2
- Elemental Hero Stratos
- Krebons x3
- Junk Synchron x3
- Cyber Dragon
- Peten the Dark Clown
- Mystic Tomato x3
- Emergency Teleport
- Allure of Darkness
- Destiny Draw
- Reinforcement of the Army
- Monster Reborn
- Heavy Storm
- Mystical Space Typhoon
- Tricky Spell 4